Friday, February 8, 2008

Super Powers!

If you were to ask me what kind of super powers I would want the most, I would have to say I would find the most fulling sensation from the power of either; traveling at the speed of light or the power to teleport.
Imagine the possibilities, you're running late for an extremely important event, waffle wednesday for instance. With teleportation, you're all ready there. This will save you the annoyance of missing out on the fluffy goodness hidden within the golden crust of the Belgian wonder. These powers would also help me with my disability of procrastination. They wouldn't make me prioritize or anything, but when I'm presssed for time I would just kick it in high gear and get a whole days work done in 0.034 seconds. Another perk to these abilities is avoiding the hassle of traveling. You know what I'm talking about, passports, luggage, air-sickness, and all the other wonderful things that come with air travel. By utilizing these powers I would also be doing a huge favor for the enviornment. No gas emissions, no problem, right?
It is quite evident that for many reasons, the super powers that I have chosen are the most tempting and convienent powers across the board.

No comments: